Bathroom Safety in Sanford, Michigan
Make Your Sanford Bathroom Safer with a Walk in Tub
Most falls happen within the home. Bathroom falls in Sanford, Michigan are common, and the frequency is increasing each year. Falling threatens an individual's health and independent living. Falls can significantly impair a person's ability to remain self-sufficient in their own home. The Center for Disease Control reports that 1 in every 3 adults over the age of 65 falls each year. Over 25% of these falls result in moderate to severe injuries that include bone fractures, brain injuries and internal injuries.
Our walk in tubs help people transfer safely into and out of bathtubs. In addition, we offer an option of outward swinging doors for folks who use wheelchairs for mobility.
Call for a FREE Quote
How Independent Home Products, LLC Helps To Keep People Safer With Walk in Bathtub Installations in Sanford
All of the staff at Independent Home Products, LLC are caring experts in bathroom safety. The safety of our customers is our number one priority as we design and manufacture walk in bath tubs for Sanford, MI residents. Each walk-in tub is custom molded in our own facility to fit your needs. Wider models are available for full-figured clients.
Our Sanford walk-in tubs offer the following safety features:
- Low threshold for easy entry and exit
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Grab bars
- Comfortable seating
- Power speed drain – drains in 1-2 minutes!
- Temperature controlled – allows you to set a maximum temperature
Other Ways to Prevent Falls in Your Sanford Bathroom
- Remove objects that can be tripped over
- Keep the bathroom floor dry
- Install grab bars in the shower, tub and next to the toilet
- Use nonslip strips on shower floors and bathtub floors
- Improve your restroom lighting
- Keep items in cabinets and closets within easy reach
- Use a rubber backed bath mat outside of the shower or tub
- Cap Thermostat to keep water temperatures below 115 Degrees